Monday, February 8, 2010

Teach Myself To Keyboard Best Keyboard On The Market For A Beginner And Would I Be Able To Self Teach Myself How To Play?

Best keyboard on the market for a beginner and would I be able to self teach myself how to play? - teach myself to keyboard

1.) What is the best keyboard on the market for a beginner? (This is not entirely limited keyboard because it is not later in the fork out for another 5 months, the line)

2) I've never played an instrument or take singing lessons, etc., but I consider myself a "musical" person. Can I teach with the help of a few pages, how to play? Or do I need a standard class?

1 comment:

  1. The first question to consider whether the time was primarily a piano player or a keyboard. The best tool for you could vary significantly depending on the answer. A wide range of possibilities between two concerts in a grand piano and play rock-n-roll on a synthesizer. And there is no "best" solution that fits all. and of course you can learn to rely on it, but wouldent hurt you only get the basics,

    If your goal is to play the acoustic piano, and this is simply an alternative economic and practical in the short term, then you should try in any case, a keyboard, received the "piano" as possible. But if you want for the digital keyboard / synthesizer for the offer, then your priorities may be different.

    Even if it is "touch and does not feel cheap and nasty, then it is important to have a keyboard synthesizer or digital piano to feel like a non-traditional, or even the VHAAnd the same number of keys. Viewed another instrument to be his own.

    What do keys / Melodies, I do not find too many "songs" that would require 88 (actually I have not yet found, but I'm sure there must be something). My keyboard has only 61 keys and I have not run out of the room to. And is if I go higher or lower, then you can press a button and move from one octave to the right or left anyway.

    Good luck with your choice - there are a wide range of possibilities. But it helps if you can reduce your final destination a little more.

    ReplyDelete