Thursday, February 18, 2010

Craigslist Liquor I Have This Expensive Bottle Of Liquor Its Like A Collectors Edition Of Some Kind, Well My Parents Gave It To?

I have this expensive bottle of liquor its like a collectors edition of some kind, well my parents gave it to? - craigslist liquor

me and said I could keep the profits, if I have some for sale. Of course I know eBay and Craigslist is out of question, Im trying to make honest money here, not to be arrested for selling alcohol to a minor, not everyone knows where I sell it? I live in New York, except in the line that I am ready to lead others to where I need $!

5 comments:

  1. They have some of the best auction houses in New York in the world. This call around and find one, at least, maybe one of them give instructions on what to do.

    Otherwise, search websites where collectors together, to speak about their hobby. They are safe, a motherboard, if you ask him, it may have for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ ΛDIƬΥΛ ♥ ııllllııllııFebruary 22, 2010 at 4:32 AM

    I think you need a license to sell alcohol bottles. Contact the Department of Public Safety and Solicitor General, for details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Place an ad in the local newspaper. Or you can go to any form of free advertising on the Internet in your area. To groups.com and type in your city and see which groups it is .. Click on "put options, and register as a member, your ad will not go into detail and gather in one place, make sure that minors ... and that's all. Good luck I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we need more information, type of drink? Brand? Markings on the bottle? Original box? etc. ..

    ReplyDelete