Monday, February 15, 2010

Fordyces Spots On Belly I Have Psoriasis And Fordyces Spot Things On My Penis, Im Too Embarassed To Show My New Girl!?

I have psoriasis and fordyces spot things on my penis, im too embarassed to show my new girl!? - fordyces spots on belly

I have psoriasis on the head of my penis and I'm showing too much fear for my daughter, I had it in powder form, which got rid of the extension, but still bright red and the skin is remarkably thin! I also have spots that look like small warts Fordyce dozen small jewel. I have psoriasis, and stretch marks on me, but affects the space in the obvious. I love oral sex, but was rejected?

4 comments:

  1. Would u suck a rare warty red? .. Of course it will be rejected, simply cut and re-b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you talk to your doctor about this? How long have you all. I think he has to say about it before it with going to scare him, because she believes it is facing an STD. I think I should talk to him and if she loves you, I'm sure you work on something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of psoriasis on penis ... I think it would be ... Umm yuck.
    Try explainging its position in the ... print some information ... May or she thinks you have herpes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not think it would be ready to practice fellatio. to make a goal to get rid of what you have not then go to. is difficult to manage, but I know it must be before you do anything by mouth to be careful. be sure not an STD

    ReplyDelete