Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Gay Cards Game Game Cube/ Wii Memory Card Is GAY.?

Game cube/ Wii memory card is GAY.? - gay cards game

Well, as a child growing up in the Game Cube, I lost my memory card we buy. My father bought a new one, but this time it was a Mad Catz 4X (Cube Memory) 251. They suck. I remember when you completely erase any memory that was in him, and now after hours of playing NBA Street Volume 2, which was everything! I do not play that should GameCube (or more often will) video games for that matter only able to save a memory card and never delete. Is there something wrong with me? Is the same thing with the Mad Catz 251? How legitimate is the 251 GameCube Memory Card?

"Thank you, Tyler

2 comments:

  1. is an object, and is incapable of gay.

    Sorry, is that this is not the answer you want, just do not like the deliberate misuse of the word in a way negitive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen a MadCatz memory card but I had the same problem with Nyko. Buy a GameCube memory card to GameStop.

    ReplyDelete