Saturday, January 16, 2010

Panda Slippers Weird To Wear Slippers To School? Keep In Mind They Are As Comfy As A Panda Bears Tummy = ]?

Weird to wear slippers to school? Keep in mind they are as comfy as a panda bears tummy = ]? - panda slippers

Is it strange to wear shoes ape school? Those to whom I am talking about are - http://www.target.com/Nick-Nora-Scuff-Sl ...

Yes, I am a man, and go to school. We have this test this week so that classes are shorter, and I feel good and are very comfortable. I usually wear / do what I do not care what people think, but I want their opinion. For example, I carry a can of food and spiderman school bag lunch each day b / c I like superheroes.
But it would be unusual to use? I would not mind if I make fun or anything, are so damn easy!

3 comments:

  1. fosho!! oh puLease! =]January 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

    great shoes!
    and your husband? even better!
    In my school, everyone thinks they kickass much when I this haha, used
    tartpop or, depending on their reputation,
    But I say do it! so cool! and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for all u panda panda fighter he is very comfortable belly! : D But anyway, I do not care what people think of me as dosnt really matter. I would completely wear these shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm;
    To be honest, makes one careless. and that comes from someone that can occur during a given time, up to three unidentifiable stains on the Wifebeater two then.
    do something.
    Friggen slips into a pair of slippers, get the **** out of sight.

    ReplyDelete