Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Know The Gender Of The Baby In The Stomach 22 Weeks Pregnant And Baby's Gender Unknown?

22 weeks pregnant and baby's gender unknown? - how to know the gender of the baby in the stomach

22 weeks and still not sure what sex the baby? Last week I went to my 20 weeks scan and told the investigators that it was 90% sure that he had a daughter. after 12 weeks of high technology, "said another boy, then 16 weeks said that a daughter is like 70% sure. What I am thinking and how accurate are ultrasound? because they do not like those from my other 2 girls. Perhaps I know not just because we want a boy so bad. What do you think. Have you ever hurt an ultrasound at 20 weeks or more? could cause this, the ultrasound examination to be "feminine," as she called it. I was told by My first two lines mean that girls and 3, there are only 2 wires to the genitals should be. "I also think 4D ultrasound, 23 are then checked for the genre. I also feel that my stomach says, this is not little girl. and I have done all the tales of old women with Medrano and the ring and say that every boy !!!!?????

5 comments:

  1. I was 33wks before they could get an answer deffinate sex my child. But the 18-30wks I received was a child.
    It is more likely to say that a little girl, and I can not believe I even try to guess the sex 12WK ultrasound, there is no way to see, then sex may be incorrect.

    If your doctor will not be another U / S to find diagnostic ultrasound schools in your area ... they are free, so students can practice. Or you can use a pay 3D/4D ultrasound to see better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe UR twins and 1 behind the other eggs of the time, the underground exchange ..............
    Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be a child with the child and the child's genitals or in other ways. It is quite common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choose a 3 or 4-D image, they will tell you

    ReplyDelete
  5. As before, lol. In anticipation of the birth to see if you was a boy or a girl half the fun. Do not worry, you either other.lol.

    ReplyDelete