Saturday, January 23, 2010

Acronis Install Problem Dvd Samsung Tsst Corp SH-W162L PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Dvd samsung tsst corp SH-W162L PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - acronis install problem

help.i you have a game in double-layer DVD. The thing is that a few months ago I had the opportunity to install and play the game normally and then stop and play as it is the only thing they have dual-layer DVD double layer havent put anything on my DVD player A few months ago. And now, when I decided I want to play the game again, I was surprised when I read my standard DVD dual-layer DVD looked again for all. and i tryed my friends, even with double-layer in my case, was removed, but nothing. nothing appears on my computer, want, is not my DVD so programmed to dual-layer read, but I know I can before. Coz has had a couple of months I can remember, I have something different before.in meantime, I restored an Acronis pair coz my PC is screwed, but I doubt whether the EXCLUDE problem.I remember something special before I did it how to install a driver or something else. Please help.

2 comments:

  1. Remove the hardware, then reinstall the hardware! deleted something that they do not know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remove the hardware, then reinstall the hardware! deleted something that they do not know!

    ReplyDelete