Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jvc High Definition Camcorders High Definition (HD) Camcorders? I Need Help Please....?

High Definition (HD) Camcorders? I need help please....? - jvc high definition camcorders

I want to buy a video camera to record HD for me and my friends skating, shredding guitar, drum game, potsmoking publish, hijinx and randomly nonsense and material on YouTube. However, I have a relatively low budget.

I have a JVC Everio GZ-HD7 $ 500 on Craigslist. My question is: Can I use the program for the video, or others which come with Windows XP, a video make it very impressive, even if I get an HD camera, or did I buy a book or a badass Mac?

I want to put just a little bit better quality videos on YouTube alone.

Please help me with my question! Thanks to all who respond!

4 comments:

  1. Movie Maker can not circumvent the rule of HD video ... But even if you have a lot more fun to work with a Mac, it might not be necessary. Since I am not a team that you do not know, I do not know if the video applications that can handle high-definition video can run on your computer - since the age of the CPU, RAM s' is not enough, not enough space on the disk, etc. .. Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere would be much cheaper than buying a new Mac ... But yes - you buy a new Mac * that * will work.

    By the way do - video ad yourself or your team stupid things, would be so stupid or illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the HD665 Isonic snapbox and totally cool and it was like $ 160 at buy.com check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the HD665 Isonic snapbox and totally cool and it was like $ 160 at buy.com check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the HD665 Isonic snapbox and totally cool and it was like $ 160 at buy.com check it out!

    ReplyDelete